React Web Developer
Consistently ranked as one of Denver's Best Places to Work, Spire Digital is a Denver-based digital product development firm that transforms business through the use of web and mobile technologies. The firm serves an international clientele from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies and has been in business for more than 18 years. We're seeking a developer to work on a number of our existing projects. Candidates MUST be able to work on-site at our office in Downtown Denver.
Must be available to work in our Denver, CO Office. No remote applicants, no relocation is provided.
This position is direct hire only. No recruiters or staffing agencies please.
- Participate as a key member of the Development Team.
- Participate in web development projects and knowledge share sessions.
- Mentor other members of the development team.
- Creative - Work with designers to create HTML representations of designs and prototypes.
- UX/Information Architecture - Participate in projects involving application development.
- Operations - Participate in operational projects requiring application development.
- Sales - Participate in scoping process for sales proposals.
- Analysis - Recognizes, accesses, and communicates potential opportunities and risks concerning application development.
- Logical Organization - Ability to develop applications and code in a logical manner.
- Communication - Ability to clearly outline and define concerns and solutions. Demonstrates excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Detailed Oriented - Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Performance Effective - Responds with a sense of urgency to immediate needs. Understands directives and requirements for projects.
- 2+ years experience with React.JS framework
- Strong experience with responsive/mobile-first development
- Expert understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, including LESS and SASS
- Redux experience a plus
- React Native experience is considered nice to have
- Writing server-side APIs for React/Redux will result in strong consideration
- Significant understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Working knowledge of build scripts such as Gulp, Grunt, WebPack, and NPM
Submit A Resume/Portfolio
Your message has been successfully sent and we appreciate you contacting us.
We'll be in touch soon.